Each crew wants a tricky tackler; that participant who will throw himself into any problem in an effort to cease the opposition, regardless of the price to himself.
In fact, variety of tackles would not essentially equate to high quality of ball-winner. However follow makes excellent and as a rule, the participant getting caught in probably the most is the one who does it greatest.
Watch the story of Charlotte FC’s journey to MLS in 90min’s The Making of Charlotte FC, introduced by DoorDash, on 90min channels now. Subscribe to our new US YouTube channel.
With its quick tempo, top-heavy rosters, and unpredictability, MLS wants gamers who can sort out continuously and successfully much more than most different leagues.
Maintain observe of Main League Soccer’s most frequent tacklers all through the 2022 season beneath to see who’s getting the job performed:
Gamers with the identical variety of tackles are separated by minutes performed.
- Federico Navarro, Chicago Fireplace – 178 (2,280 minutes)
- Claudio Bravo, Portland Timbers – 165 (2,061 minutes)
- Gregore, Inter Miami – 152 (2,520 minutes)
- Pedro Santos, Columbus Crew – 127 (2,066 minutes)
- Pablo Ruiz, Actual Salt Lake – 124 (2,311 minutes)
- John Tolkin, New York Crimson Bulls – 122 (2,568 minutes)
- Paxton Pomykal, FC Dallas – 121 (2,270 minutes)
- Jean Mota, Inter Miami – 121 (2,409 minutes)
- Cristian Casseres Jr, New York Crimson Bulls – 118 (2,201 minutes)
- Leon Flach, Philadelphia Union – 118 (2,577 minutes)
Yael Averbuch West hosted none aside from Christian Fuchs for the newest episode of Soccer Americana. The Charlotte FC captain supplied perception into the creation of Main League Soccer’s latest growth crew, and bringing European tradition into the American facet.