The artwork of dribbling is among the most fun and essential expertise in soccer.
A few of the most iconic targets ever scored have been the results of a participant choosing up the ball and taking over half the opposition protection. And even when it does not finish in a aim, a mazy run is actually sufficient to get followers off of their seats.
Watch the story of Charlotte FC’s journey to MLS in 90min’s The Making of Charlotte FC, introduced by DoorDash, on 90min channels now. Subscribe to our new US YouTube channel.
With its top-heavy spending and concentrate on attacking gamers, Main League Soccer has loads of top-class dribblers in its ranks proper now.
Examine in on this text by the 2022 season to see who’re the highest dribblers in MLS proper now:
Gamers with the identical variety of profitable dribbles accomplished are separated by minutes performed.
- Emanuel Reynoso, Minnesota United – 107 (1,942 minutes)
- Carles Gil, New England Revolution – 64 (2,011 minutes)
- Lucas Zelarayan, Columbus Crew – 59 (1,485 minutes)
- Marcelino Moreno, Atlanta United – 56 (1,548 minutes)
- Santiago Moreno, Portland Timbers – 55 (1,649 minutes)
- Alejandro Pozuelo, Inter Miami – 54 (1,406 minutes)
- Talles Magno, NYCFC – 53 (1,795 minutes)
- Raheem Edwards, LA Galaxy – 51 (1,652 minutes)
- Luis Araujo, Atlanta United – 47 (1,290 minutes)
- Santiago Rodriguez, NYCFC – 47 (1,741 minutes)